Maybe I just need a little time with myself

Maybe I just need a little time with myself

Hair: [monso] My Hair - Kai @ TMD

Tattoo: *Bolson / Tattoo - Revenant

DECO

[Bad Unicorn] Lay-zee Gamer Set BLOGGER PACK @ TMD
· [Bad Unicorn] Lay-zee Gamer Dual Setup
· [Bad Unicorn] 'Space Grey' Lay-zee Gamer Speaker
· [Bad Unicorn] 'Red' Lay-zee Gamer Seat

-David Heather-New Antique Gacha @ Arcade
· -David Heather-Trophy A
· -David Heather-Trophy B
· -David Heather-Trophy C
· -David Heather-Wine Phone
· -David Heather-Umbrella Bag/Black
· -David Heather-Heather Headphones Case RARE
· -David Heather-Vintage Camera
· -David Heather-War Medals Plaque RARE
· -David Heather-Gramaphone Dock

:CP: Sabine Lounge Set @ N21
· :CP: Sabine Abstract Art 3
· :CP: Sabine Abstract Light Dark

22769 ~ [bauwerk] Newport Side Table with Drape @ TLC

Comments